If you are finishing up grade 12 this semester...you could apply to get into one of these programs NOW!!
January 7, 2013 start:
· Personal Support Worker: Long-term Care – Woodstock
· Accounting Technician - Moncton
· Civil Technician – Moncton
· Pre-Science – Moncton and Saint John
· Practical Nurse – St. Andrews and Woodstock
· Office Administration – Saint John
· Office Administration: Executive – Saint John
February 4, 2013 start:
· Payroll and Benefits Administration – Miramichi *NEW PROGRAM
· Introduction to Skilled Trades – Saint John *NEW PROGRAM
· Academic Studies – Woodstock *NEW LOCATION
· Early Childhood Education – Dalhousie *NEW LOCATION
· Personal Support Worker: Long-term Care – Plaster Rock
Payroll and Benefits Administration is a 16-week program designed to provide students with the knowledge and skills necessary to process an organization's payroll, communicate payroll information to its stakeholders and perform basic accounting tasks as they relate to payroll and benefits. This program is a great addition to NBCC’s Miramichi campus as the federal government has recently opened the Federal Payroll Centre in the city.
Introduction to Skilled Trades is a 19-week program in which students will explore building and construction, metals and manufacturing, motive power, and the industrial sector while obtaining valuable math, communications and workplace safety training. Some courses in this program may be transferable to other trades programs at NBCC.
For those students who would like to experience a test run of the college environment, we have a few Student for a Day events coming up. It’s a great way to learn more about NBCC, meet the instructors, and connect with current students to get a better idea of what college is all about. The upcoming dates are:
· January 24
· February 28
· March 27
As always, if you have any questions please do not hesitate to contact your regional recruitment advisor or myself.
Provincial Recruitment Coordinator
New Brunswick Community College